UNPASTEURISED & UNFILTERED
• Contains important minerals suitable for horses, other animals and birds.
• May play a role in nerve and muscle function
• Has a role in general metabolism and nerve function
• Has a role in normal growth and maintenance of bones, teeth and muscle function
• Believed to assist in balancing the acid/alkaline pH levels
Unpasteurised, Unfiltered and Naturally Fermented, NRG Apple Cider Vinegar contains the mother, still active, ensuring optimal health benefits.
Delivering a broad range of health advantages for horses, this quality standard in production delivers an acidity rating of 4.5% – 5% which is above the 4% international accepted standard.
Considered an important food and medicine for many centuries, Apple Cider Vinegar is beneficial for adding to feed and is an inexpensive wash for aiding in soothing, sterilizing, conditioning and considered an alternative anti-fungal skin treatment.
Written material on many websites considers Apple Cider Vinegar to be a natural antibiotic that may assist in improving digestion, increasing joint function and balancing pH levels. NRG Apple Cider Vinegar is a ‘Must Have’ in the feeding routine of many stables around Australia.
Known widely for its benefits for preventing arthritis and improving joint flexibility NRG’s unpasteurised and unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar not only balances the acid/alkaline ratio in the body but also assists with the cleansing of the digestive tract, helps to oxygenate the blood and improve the appetite.