What is it?
Garlic Horslyx Balancer contains pure garlic oil to help provide a natural and effective way to help combat the problem of biting insects.
What is in Garlic Horslyx Balancer?
- Garlic. This powerful plant has been fed to horses for hundreds of years for numerous health benefits. Feeding garlic as a fly repellent is not a new idea and works because high sulphur compounds in garlic are released through the skin via natural body secretions such as sweat, producing an invisible barrier that flies find repellent. Whilst still present around the horse, they seldom land on the skin and this significantly reduces the level of irritation and restlessness normally seen. Garlic is said to offer many year-round health benefits.
- Powerful anti-oxidants, Vitamin E and Selenium plus chelated copper and zinc, to support and maintain a healthy immune system.
- The Horslyx high specification vitamin, mineral, and trace element package, which is ideal for balancing nutrient deficiencies in forage and grazing.
- High oil content for healthy skin and coat.
- Biotin, zinc, and methionine for healthy hooves.
What isn’t in Garlic Horslyx Balancer?
- Chemical hardeners
- Artificial colours
WHY SHOULD I FEED GARLIC HORSLYX BALANCER?
- To help deter biting insects during the summer months.
- To help alleviate the irritation caused by sweet itch.
- For all horses, all year round for a multitude of health benefits.
- For horses that are turned out 24 hours a day in the summer months and may not be accessible for fly spray on a regular basis.
- To balance any nutrient deficiencies in forage and grazing – helping to ensure your horse stays healthy and happy all year round.
- To provide a weatherproof feeding solution that is perfect for use both in the stable and in the field.
- When fed alongside the correct amounts of good quality forage, Garlic Horslyx Balancer removes the need for buckets of hard feed
- When fed at the recommended intake level for your horse, Garlic Horslyx Balancer is cost-effective and will save you money.
- There is no need to feed additional balancers and many horses and ponies thrive on a diet of just Horslyx and forage.
- Licking takes time and patience, which is perfect for horses that are stabled for long periods of time and can help reduce stress and boredom.
- Perfect for older equines with poor dentition that struggle to eat hard feed.
- Licking produces saliva, which helps support the digestive system.
- Suitable for all horses, from those at rest requiring a low-calorie diet to performance horses who may require additional supplementation to meet their nutritional requirements.