The one-stop management system and the most cost-effective approach for a wide range of leg injuries & wound management problems
The unique combination of the Glycerine and a blend of natural essential oils create a powerful osmotic effect to assist in the management of
- Minor Wounds
- Puncture Wounds
- Shine Soreness
How does the Leg Wrap Poultice work?
- Natural herbal remedy and essential oils in a glycerine base that provides an ideal aid to the management of lower limb problems and wounds.
The "Drawing' agent
- Glycerine is a powerful osmotic agent that 'draws' or pulls fluids
- The removal of excess fluid relieves pressure within the tissues reducing pain and allowing fresh tissue fluid to move into the area, bringing the protective blood cells, oxygen and the nutrients necessary to resist infection and support natural healing
The Natural Antiseptic and Anti-inflammatory Agents
The essential oils in the Decron herbal osmotic gel have a long history in herbal medicine of powerful antiseptic and healing properties
- Lavender Oil (Lavandula Augustifolia) has been shown to have strong antiseptic and anti-inflammatory actions with mild local anaesthetic actions and a positive effect on wound healing
- Melaleuca Oil (Melaleuca Alternifolia) has been shown to have bactericidal and fungicidal properties with mild anti-inflammatory actions. It is widely used used in the treatment of many human various skin disorders.
- Arnica (Arnica Montana) has been shown to have an anti-arthritic action reducing pain and stiffness in inflamed joints. It has been traditionally used as a topical application in conditions such as strains and bruises. Arnica has a demonstrated anti-inflammatory action.
Leading international veterinarians, trainers and horsemen whose responsibility it is to manage horse injuries has developed the Decron Leg Wrap Poultice.
The Decron Leg Wrap Poultice assists in the management of strains and sprains, cellulitis, shin soreness, bruising, swelling and inflammation of horse’s legs and also for the treatment of open wounds.
The unique combination of natural essential herbal oils in a glycerine base provides an ideal natural dressing for inflamed tissues and wounds that has been tested by veterinarians in collaboration with some of the world’s most successful and demanding trainers in a range of challenging environments.