The ‘Adeline’ snaffle bridle is classic elegance. This eco-friendly black Italian leather bridle is soft and supple, a product of top quality craftsmanship.
The glossy black patent noseband is generously padded with white Nappa leather for a comfortable, stylish fit.
The brow-band features three rows of crystals – a row of solitaire cut crystals encased by two rows of more delicate crystals.
Both the anatomic headpiece and noseband are gel-padded for ultimate comfort, moulding to the horse's face. Like all of our bridles there is a single strap over the poll (rather than having the noseband strap also sitting over the poll) so there is no pinching or pressure points.
Comes with a Hanoverian (flash) noseband, but a cavesson model is also available.
- Black vegetable eco-friendly tanned Italian leather
- Three-row elegant crystal brow-band
- Gel-padded noseband with white Nappa leather padding
- Gel-padded single poll strap
- Noseband and cheek strap adjustable on both sides for the perfect fit
- Stainless steel fittings
- Leather and rubber grip reins
- Quality stitching and craftsmanship.